That is great, congrats to Elle! Jackson is almost 6 months and can barely roll over. I've been trying to light a fire under him to get him moving though. Hope to see you guys soon,
Jac, I viewed your comments off of Claire's page and had to look at your page, too. Hope you don't mind. I just love those curlies on Miss Elle's head! What a cutie - great mixture of the both of you! Check us out at www.chrisandginger.blogspot.com when you get a chance.
8 comments:
She is getting so big! I can't believe she is already walking! Don't you just love all the firsts!
Hooray for Elle. Our babies are growing up way to fast! Call us for another playdate soon!!!
That is great, congrats to Elle! Jackson is almost 6 months and can barely roll over. I've been trying to light a fire under him to get him moving though. Hope to see you guys soon,
Jeremy
WAy to go Elle! I can't believe how big she is getting. That video is too precious!
that is adorable!!! how cute is she!!! It was really funny listening to you in the background too!!
I can't believe she is walking. I bet you guys are so excited.
Oh my goodness! Already walking. I bet she is a busy little girl now. That's exciting.
Amy Stogsdill
Jac, I viewed your comments off of Claire's page and had to look at your page, too. Hope you don't mind. I just love those curlies on Miss Elle's head! What a cutie - great mixture of the both of you! Check us out at www.chrisandginger.blogspot.com when you get a chance.
Post a Comment