



We got to spend lots of time with family over the
Holiday and I am so thankful we did!
I didn't really stop and think through all I am thankful for,
but below are just a few of the things that come to mind:
Seriously:
-A husband who loves me and his little girl more than
I could ever imagine
-Families who continue to notice we are in the room even
when Elle is there too...if you have kids you know that is HUGE!
-Friends who love to make me laugh and challenge me to
be a better friend because of what good friends they are
- Belonging to a church that is full of people who love genuinely
and give of themselves like they are millionaires
-Having a job and a boss that allows me to be at home with Elle
most of the time so we can play..definately a God thing!
-Dave Ramsey's book, "Total Money Makeover" and the impact
it has had on mine and Mitchell's financial perspective.
-Turning 30, yes, I am thankful...God has taught me alot and
freed me from alot of goofy 20 something concerns and hey each
day is a gift, so I am glad I am still here!
-Angela Thomas' bible study "Beautiful Offering"...the BEST bible
study I have ever done
Not so seriously:
-You tube..it is addicting!
-The Hills and the continuing Heidi/LC drama...it IS my guilty pleasure
-My one sad pair of Seven jeans...hopefully I will get some more for
Christmas...
-Everyone's blogs and the precious pics...I love being able to catch up
with everyone at 11PM at night!
-My minivan...yes, my minvan...I have been converted...I am a fan!!
-Elle's curly hair and how cute it is in the morning :)

3 comments:
Your pics are priceless for sure. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Isn't is amazing how much we learn over the years? Elle is getting SO big! Love her hair!
Okay so The Hills my quilty pleasure too!! I love it and find myself watching it everytime I see it on!!!
And be thankful for Elle's precious singing. I love it!!!!
Her curly hair IS adorable!
The Hills, addicting yet frustrating. :) Dave Ramsey, we go by his "rules" too and really like it. We are planning on being millionaires by the time we retire. HA
Amy Stogsdill
Post a Comment