Wednesday, February 6, 2008

LOST

Who is into LOST???? I love it and can't wait for it tomorrow night????? I have already red the spoiler and know way too much about tomorrow night's episode...it will be GOOD!!

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

6 comments:

Kelly Reddin said...

Ok- just watched LOST and Matt and I can't handle the suspense, it's so great! We love it! Can't we fast forward to the end. K. Reddin

elaine said...

i swore i wasn't watching it this season, bc, come on already. but i just saw that the DVR is still set to record the series...so i'm sure i'll cave. but it better be good;)

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Jacqueline - we thought about you when we were watching Lost this week! I remembered that you really liked the show. It was pretty good!

Anonymous said...

You know I love it. I am just as addicted as anyone. You gotta love Sawyer!!!

Satellite Students said...

We love Lost!! Check this out:
www.lost.eu/721fe

The Pattons

Jeremy Wolfe said...

This just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?